Android smartphone users often find it difficult to print files from their smartphone. Either they have to connect their handset to a running PC which is connected to a live printer using cables or users has to copy the files to a removable storage. The new Cloud Print App makes these tasks easy for you. Let us see how?
Cloud Print App
Cloud Print App is an entirely free of cost application developed by Google. It allows you to take direct printouts of files in your Android Smartphone. Even though it supports every kind of printers, Cloudy Ready Printer is mostly suggested. It is because Cloud Ready Printer is connected with Internet and you don’t require a separate PC for its function. If your current printer is not compatible with Cloud printing, don’t worry. Still you can connect it to Google Cloud Print with the help of a PC. For that you may have to add the printer to Cloud Print.
Steps to Add Ordinary Printer to Google Cloud Print
- Initiate Google Chrome in your PC. If your PC is not having Chrome till now, you can download and install it from official site of Google Chrome.
- Now tap on the Menu Button on the top right corner. Then access Settings.
- There you will see an option to Sign-in to Chrome and enter into your Google Account. Here you have to be careful that you sign-in to the same account that you are using on Android device. Only then the printer will be connected to your Android device.
- Select Show Advanced Settings. There when you scroll down, you will see Google Cloud Print There you see a button, Manage. You have to click it.
- Add Printers button can be seen in Classic Printers Section. You have to select it.
- After that you will get a confirmation message. Now select any printer which is synced with PC. After that tap on Add Printers to verify this.
Now you are allowed to access the printer through Google Cloud Print.
Cloud Print App is required to print files from Android smartphones. If you don’t have the app, it is recommended to download this particular app from Google Play. Android smartphones with above v4.4 KitKat supports Google Print. All you have to do is to enable the service.
- Tap on Settings and access Printing
- There you can Turn-On Cloud Print function.
- Open any file, either picture or document that you want in printed form.
- After that you have to click on Three Dots that you will find on the right hand top corner of the device.
- There you will find the option Print and you have to select it.
- This will make the file to be copied to Cloud Print App.
- Now click on the Drop Down Menu and select Printer from which you want to take the print.
- Now you can start printing files from your smartphone by clicking on Printer Icon.