The Sony is working on their latest flagship mobile, Sony Xperia 1 which has been code named as Hunami.
It seems that the brains of Sony are all geared up to give the world of mobile a real treat by the latest Sony Xperia Hunami , as it will be Sony’s revisiting of Cyber Shot camera perfection with android features. All ready there are many speculations and expectations on this high end camera stuffed Android phone from the house of Sony.
In the latest mobile world Nokia was a real market winner with their pure view camera features. But not lagging behind are the HTC Ones Ultra pixel or the Samsung Galaxy S4 high end camera features. Much to the speculation and the special specs of the Sony Xperia 1 series seems to totally stand out for its amazing camera clarity and visual treat.
In the latest release of this model from the Sony , which is popularly code named as Hunami seems to cash on its real trade secret of being in the top of the charts for its camera lines which is backed by the super popular line of camera lenses of Sony flagship camera series , Cyber Shot.
Now let us talk of some of the special specs of this much talked after Android phone from the house of Sony
- A full HD display with Bravia Technology: The hunami model of Sony will have a 5 inch display which will be in the front rear part of the device. The Hunami will possess scintillating color gamut. The model will be powered with software of White Magic tech and mobile Sony Bravia inbuilt it.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon: The model will have inbuilt in a snapdragon chipset of 800 and quad core Krait of 400. The flagship model of Sony, Code name Hunami will have a classic graphics which will be of 330 andreno.
- Battery : The hunami , which is considered as the next flagship model from the house of Sony will have a battery of 2700mAh
- Storage: The mobile will have an inbuilt 2 GB RAM in it. It will have an internal storage capacity of 32 gb
- Water Resistant : It has a 4G LTE support , similar to its contemporary in the same series , the Xpera Z it is also dust resistant as certified under IP57
- Thickness: The flagship model from Sony , the Xperia 1 or more commonly code named as Hunami is 100 mm in thickness, in comparison to its earlier flagship model the Hunami is slightly thicker than the Xperia Z. But, this is quite expected going by its rich battery lasting and superior camera quality.
If any mobile geeky person sees these specs they will be of the opinion that it is a re-defined Xperia Z from Sony, only difference and special mention is the camera quality.
The market research speculations seemed to be on the say that Sony is leaving no stone untouched through this Flagship model to make a strong effect in the smart phone market. Now it’s left to the market to think on how they take on this much recommended smart phone model from house of Sony.