Pros and Cons of Best File Transmission Apps across various Smartphone Platforms
Quite often in day to day life you have to transfer files from your smartphones to your friend’s smartphone or to some other’s handset or even to your PCs. But have you faced the problem sending those files over smartphones or PCs with different OS platforms. You need not worry about it anymore as there are many applications which enable file transfers across various platforms. Here I will give an acquaintance to some of those apps which enables file transfers across different platforms.
SHAREit is a much more standard application for file transferring. It was developed by Lenovo. They have developed the application in such a way that it is compatible with Windows, iOS and Android Platforms. The application permits the user to share the files from your devices to other platforms simply and effortlessly. Another add-on which is available with this application is an add-on desktop Windows version. With this you will be able to share your files between your PC and mobile. You can download and install the application from the official website of Lenovo.
- Allows simple and swift transfer of files between various OS of various smartphones.
- Compatible with iOS, Android and Windows smartphones.
- Compatible with Windows PC.
- Doesn’t allow file transfers between Mac and Mobile Devices
Zapya is an exciting application available for inter platform file transferring. It is compatible with Android, Windows smartphone, Windows PC and iOS. It enales the user to transfer files like music files, image files including photos, video files and certain other kind of files between all the mentioned platforms. Another exciting thing is that Zapya app gives you a speed of nearly 128 times the speed of normal Bluetooth on your smartphone. You can download and install this app from Google Playstore or Apple App Store.
- Provides for swifter file transfer between devices.
- It also provide for file transfers from mobile to PC and vice versa.
- It also cannot transfer file from and to Mac.
Feem is almost different from the above two. Unlike the above two, Feem can transfer files to Mac OS also. It is also compatible with all other mobile platforms and Windows and Mac OS as well. Unlike the other file transferring apps, Feem generates its own WiFi network. With this they get connected to their own WiFi network saving the data. The users are allowed to download and install Feem from their official website.
- Quick and protected file transfer.
- Supports transferring of files from and to Mac OS.
- File transfers are possible for Windows PC also.
AirDroid is the mostly used file transferring app by most of the smartphone users. It enables the users to transfer any files between your smartphones and your PC provided they are connected to same WiFi network. It also provides an additional feature of allowing the user to have an access to the notifications on your PC. The app supports various other applications to react to the notifications straightaway from your PC. Any user could download it from official website and install it on the device.
- Simply allows file sharing from Android device to PC and reverse.
- Shows notifications on your PC also.
- Compatible with Mac also.
- In case of smartphones, it is available for Android only.
Xender performs the tasks just like the above apps. It enables limitless communication between Android smart device and your PC. It also provides for file transfers between two handsets. But the problem is that the application is compatible only with Android devices in smartphone section and also with PC and Mac on computer side. Users are allowed to download the application from the official website.
- Enables sharing to and fro between PC or Mac
- Permits sharing of similar type of files.
- Do not allow access to notifications.