At present the tough competition in the mobile tech savvy world is between the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z and the stylish HTC one.
These are the top smart phones that are available in the market at present. The best thing behind the success of these three elite panel smart phones is that, they come from the legacy brands in the world of mobile market: Samsung, Sony and HTC. Today it is the battle of these 3 big giants of smart phones giving a neck to neck fight with their USP punches.
- Samsung S4: With Samsung totally taking over the market at its grip with the launch of the android, has been a pioneer in its performance and showcase in the tech gizmo with the new innovations in the fully HD phones. But the latest from the Samsung, the flagship model Samsung S4 has a bit much more to offer in their zone. It has raised a new bar in the resolution screen, by making the S4 USP screen with 1080 super AMOLED in structure. This flagship model of Samsung also gears in with a voice and eye controlling parameter.
- HTC One: Probably the best get up among all the latest smart phones around in the market. If you are in the look out of a smaller yet fuller HD screen option then you can narrow down your interest on this spectacular flagship model from the house of HTC. The HTC think tank has come up with a new age innovation in the phone camera through this model. They have the USP of ground breaking and extreme on clarity personified 4MP UltraPixel camera. This is a true blue innovation of HTC and with this thy have created a smarty phone of 4.7 inch screen display.
- Sony Xperia z: Last but not the least, the tech house of Japan, Sony is all geared up with their flagship model Xperia z. The Xperia series have created a huge waving response to Sony Corporation. Though its sleek and stylish angular structure has caught the attraction of many mobile lovers but one thing that this model has achieved , for which it has easily mounted itself apart from the rest of the competitors in its lineup is the certification of IP57. This is certified that the mobile has proven itself to be compatible in drowning in the water to a depth of 1meter and can last for duration of 30 minutes.
Now, let us check out the result of the neck to neck fight of the trio leaders in the smart phone models.
Looks and display:
- HTC is the smallest in screen display with 4.7 inch and full HD resolution and 469 ppi
- Xpera Z has a 5 inch screen with pixel density of 441ppi
- Samsung S4 also has 5 inch screen with 441 ppi screen resolution
Storage: The HTC seems to be limited here with storage availability in 32 gb and 68 gb and cannot be expanded, Sony Xperia Z though available in 16 gb but can easily upgraded to another 32 gb through Micro sd card connection. In the issue of storage Samsung has always been a favorites and why not, as it is available in 16 gb , 32 gb and 68 gb and can be further upgraded with an additional 32 gb through the use of micro sd card.
Camera effects: Sony has created a master stroke by fitting a 13.1 megapixel at the back which features with spectacular functions of LED and Autofocus. The cameras are capable of taking breathtaking full HD captured movies. The HTC has the unique Ultrapixel function in its 4 megapixel lenses allowing grabbing video at 1080 p length and photos at 2.1 shooter megapixel foci. Samsung is no where lagging behind rather it has a function where you can see both the cameras at one go.
Going by the looks and special specs of each of these giants in smart phone market it can be rightly summed up that all have their specs which make them stand out tall in their zones.
Be it the S4’s unique eye and voice controlling capacity or the spectacular camera feature and sleeky get up of the HTC or the Xperia’s water resistant certified compatibly.
You can closely look on your eye on specialization and select the mobile of the time.