The ubuntu has planned to bridge in the communication channel between the desktop computers and the mobile devices. The ubuntu edge will be taking its sheet anchor role in the coming May. It has been priced at $830 outright sales. According to sources are to be believed that through the launch of this operating system the company is actually aiming to crowd populating fund to make their sales. The company officials have said earlier that they have set their vision of sales at around $32 million, lately the collaboration with Indianago have set the scales to $600. The Ubuntu official further made a declaration that they are in no way to compete with the strategic courtiers but will only bring in the new advent to the innovative gaps that the developers had faced in times.
UBANTU EDGE OVERVIEW
When one looks in car industry, the Formula 1 championship is taken as the testing bed of technologies of speed and high end driven cars. In the same way, the mobile industry has got its ubuntu edge which will be bringing high end technology supported devices with less low volume consumption. The ubuntu edge supported smart phones are proving to set in a new wave of technology where in they are creating the amazing inter link between the mobile devices and the personal computer. The ubuntu edge is factually regarded as the impressive discovery in the mobile world. Simple connection of the monitor with the smart phone will transform the smart phone from mobile to personal computer screen. And this is not it, you will then be powered with the access of a fully stabilized operating system and can access any files from your personal computer.
The idea of converged computerisation is indeed one of the great new advents that are coming up in March next year. It is surely going to bring in a new revolution. The whole idea behind the concept of this ubuntu edge is to make the smart phone in our clutches turn into a desk top pc of our desk.
Now let us look at the some of the outstanding features that are enabled in it, which is going to set the trend of the future mobile phone operation.
THE HARDWARE PART
• The first and foremost thing in its design that we need to say is its structure which is quite solid. The size of the screen is also quite handy and just what was apprehended to be. It is also been seen that the screen is 4.5 inches which can be the ultimate for a mobile screen to work on.
• The display of the device is quite unique. The power of pure sapphire crystal is quite more than expected. It can be smashed out only through a strong stone like diamond to bring scratches in it.
• As the basic and highlighting function is to run the heavy operating system of personal desk top computer in a mobile so the processor of the device has to undoubtedly strong. It comes in with a powerful processor of quad core with 4 GB RAM in built in it. The ubundu edge has storage of 12 GB.
• As expected the next generation mobile phone technology has to come with some innovative minds in the core software section. The ubundu edge will host both the ubundo edge OS and also the android operating system and will also integrate into a fully impact desktop PC on mobile.
• At the very opening of the Os there will be a beautiful home screen which will be completely free from all the gutters of the settings and menu. The OS is enabled with swipe function which can be navigated through the edge pointers of the screen. The OS has the favourite apps section in the left edge of the screen and the recent apps opened in the right hand side of the screen. You can easily add in your toolbar in the top or at the bottom of the screen.
• There is a data artist section in the welcome screen that will connect to mobile server. The inbox message reading and sending section has seen some innovative changes to make more fast and communicative.
The mobile phone technology evolution through ubundu is really something that can end a lot of problem. The data transferring from mobile to personal computer will fully be surfaced by the Ubundo edge OS of desktop. There will no more trouble file sharing and synching through the use of this OS. So eagerly waiting for its release with the rest of the world.