Users of Instagram have always wished for a feature that allows them to handle several accounts at a time with a single app. Well, I must say that their wait is over. Many Instagram users hold multiple accounts to fulfill various objectives and it is difficult to handle them. Earlier you have to log-out from one account and log-in to another to maintain these multiple accounts or you have to depend on third party applications for the purpose. But now with the recent update you can handle multiple accounts on both platforms namely Android and iPhone.
Methods to Handle Extra Instagram Accounts
Inorder to handle extra Instagram accounts you have to sign-in with any one of the account with the help of official Instagram App downloaded in your smartphone. The only thing that you have to do is to follow below given steps.
- Click on the People Icon, which you can see to Right Corner Below.
- Now you have to click on Gear Icon on the Right Corner Top.
- Take the pointer down and click on Add Account.
- Now Sign-in with the Second Account.
- Select the People Icon to the Right Bottom Corner.
- Now click on the Three Vertical Dots which you can see on the Right Top.
- Get down and click on Add Account.
- Now Sign-in with the additional account.
You can continue with the above steps each to add additional account if you have more than one account.
Methods to Switch Between Instagram Accounts
After finishing with adding all your Instagram accounts, now you can try for switching between the accounts. In the below given steps you can find how it is done.
- Click on People Button as above.
- Click on Username, which you can find at the top.
- Now click on the accountto which you want to get into.
- Click on the same People Buttonas mentioned above.
- Now select your Username from Left Side Top.
- Then click on the Account to which you want to switch to.
Signing-out from Instagram Account/ Accounts
If you prefer to sign-out from a single account of Instagram, you have to confirm that you are in that which you intend to close. Now you sign-out from the above said account by following the below given steps.
- Again tap on People Tab.
- Now click the Gear Icon, which you can find to the Right Top.
- When you get down to the screen, you will be able to see two Log-Out buttons.
- Now click on the initial Log-Out Button which says Log Out of Username. There you have to click on Log Out.
- If you prefer to log out from all accounts, at a single blow, then you have to select Log Out of all Accounts.
- Here also start with People Icon.
- Now click on Three Dots which you can see to the right top.
- When you get down, you will be able to see two Log-Out Buttons.
- Click on the first log-out button, which says Log Out of Username. Now click on Log Out, which you can see in the pop-up.
If you prefer to log-out from all accounts at once, then click on Log Out of All accounts. After that click on Log Out from the pop-up.