Prisma – the word I heard most in the digital world in last couple of weeks. Do you want to know more about it? Have you ever felt delay while working with Prisma App?? Then you may read this.
Prisma is a free mobile app specially made for Image Editing. The app was developed by Alexey Moiseenkov. Initially it was launched on June 2016 on iOS Apple App Store. Later its beta version was launched for Android users. By July 2016 over 7.5 million users downloaded the application. Now it has over 1 million active users. With this huge volume of users, it often confronted with problems like lagging and not working as expected. I would like suggest certain tips to make Prisma work faster.
Avoiding Long Loading Time
Prisma make use Neural networks and Artificial Intelligence to convert an image with Artistic Effect. This requires the image to be uploaded to a remote server. What happens is that over 1 million users are actively using Prisma. Obviously the server will slow down due to this huge volume. Sometimes you may see the message that Prisma is over capacity. It means that presently the server won’t allow your image to be uploaded and processed. Inorder to avoid such problems you can try the below given things.
- You can use WiFi connections instead of Data Packs in your Mobile data. This will help in saving your mobile data. Another reason is that WiFi connections are much faster than mobile data.
- Try to avoid multi-tasking on your Android smartphones as this may freeze your phone and you may have to switch off your smartphone to make it function properly.
- Try using Prisma at times when others possibly do not use the application.
Removing Prisma Watermark
The images that are processed in Prisma usually show a small logo at the right bottom corner by default. You know, it’s quite easy to remove this watermark.
- Access the Settings Menu by clicking the Gear Icon, which can be seen to the right side of the display screen of your smartphone.
- Now disable Add Watermark. The watermark on the image will be gone forever.
Automatically Save Images
You may prefer an automatic backup system for saving the processed images in your smartphone especially if you want to handle and process more than one image. This will help you to easily locate those images in your Gallery.
- Access Settings as mentioned above.
- Now Enable, Save Artworks Automatically.
Image Uploading Issue
Some users found it difficult to upload their images after processing in Prisma. Now the problem has been taken care off by developers. Developers added an additional button to solve this issue. With the help of this button users are now allowed to upload images without any hassles.